Kyle Peterson, the new Walton Family Foundation Executive Director, will be the featured speaker at the Annual Chamber Dinner scheduled for January 26th. In addition to learning about the Walton Family Foundation plans for 2017 a special announcement concerning the Chamber’s future will be made. The evening begins with a reception at 5:30pm followed by dinner, program and award winners for 2016. Tickets are $60 for members, $70 for non-members and $700 for a corporate table of 10. Register and learn more here.
- Bentonville Teacher’s Fair set for August 8, 2017 May 24, 2017
- Mayor McCaslin Announces 1st Quarter Outstanding Citizen Awards and Presents Proclamation for National Volunteer Week April 18, 2017
- Luncheon to Recognize Small Business Leaders set for May 3rd April 14, 2017
- Walmart U.S. Ecommerce Executives Meet with Suppliers to Explain New Strategy April 10, 2017
- Nominate Outstanding Businesses & Individuals for 2017 Small Business Awards March 13, 2017