Kyle Peterson, the new Walton Family Foundation Executive Director, will be the featured speaker at the Annual Chamber Dinner scheduled for January 26th. In addition to learning about the Walton Family Foundation plans for 2017 a special announcement concerning the Chamber’s future will be made. The evening begins with a reception at 5:30pm followed by dinner, program and award winners for 2016. Tickets are $60 for members, $70 for non-members and $700 for a corporate table of 10. Register and learn more here.
- Training sessions for Small Business Owners & Entrepreneurs April 20, 2018
- Bentonville Bayou Bash Set for May 10th April 20, 2018
- Ben Hasan, Walmart SVP & Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer set to speak June 13 April 2, 2018
- Small Business BingoFest March 29, 2018
- Flintco Donates Money for Scholarship To Be Awarded to Construction Technology Student February 21, 2018