Kyle Peterson, the new Walton Family Foundation Executive Director, will be the featured speaker at the Annual Chamber Dinner scheduled for January 26th. In addition to learning about the Walton Family Foundation plans for 2017 a special announcement concerning the Chamber’s future will be made. The evening begins with a reception at 5:30pm followed by dinner, program and award winners for 2016. Tickets are $60 for members, $70 for non-members and $700 for a corporate table of 10. Register and learn more here.
- Walmart VP of Central Operations Tom Ward set to speak August 22 June 15, 2018
- Bentonville chamber officials host panel on infrastructure, transportation and quality of life June 15, 2018
- Build Bentonville lunch set for June 14 May 18, 2018
- Economic Development Initiatives for Greater Bentonville Area Chamber of Commerce to Focus on Entrepreneurship, Quality of Life May 8, 2018
- Training sessions for Small Business Owners & Entrepreneurs April 20, 2018