“John Furner, Sam’s Club executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, said the biggest lessons the wholesale club might learn from Wal-Mart’s recent acquisition of Jet.com is how to target Millennials and encourage customers to put more in their online baskets.” Read the entire article from Talk Business and Politics.
- Private Label to be discussed at December WalStreet Speaker Series November 13, 2018
- Executives from Walmart, Tyson and J.B. Hunt talk tech talent at the Northwest Arkansas Technology Summit November 1, 2018
- Sam’s Club CEO, John Furner featured cyclist for Bike and Brew September 19, 2018
- NORTHWEST ARKANSAS TECHNOLOGY SUMMIT AND CONFERENCES SET FOR OCTOBER August 28, 2018
- Pea Ridge National Military Park Artillery Program June 28, 2018