“John Furner, Sam’s Club executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, said the biggest lessons the wholesale club might learn from Wal-Mart’s recent acquisition of Jet.com is how to target Millennials and encourage customers to put more in their online baskets.” Read the entire article from Talk Business and Politics.
- Pea Ridge National Military Park Artillery Program June 28, 2018
- Leadership Benton County Announces Class 16 June 25, 2018
- Walmart VP of Digital Operations Tom Ward set to speak September 6 June 15, 2018
- Bentonville chamber officials host panel on infrastructure, transportation and quality of life June 15, 2018
- Build Bentonville lunch set for June 14 May 18, 2018