“John Furner, Sam’s Club executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, said the biggest lessons the wholesale club might learn from Wal-Mart’s recent acquisition of Jet.com is how to target Millennials and encourage customers to put more in their online baskets.” Read the entire article from Talk Business and Politics.
- Flintco Donates Money for Scholarship To Be Awarded to Construction Technology Student February 21, 2018
- A Powerful Exhibition of Black Art Moves to Arkansas at Crystal Bridges February 15, 2018
- Inseitz Group Women’s Empowerment Center opens registration for Rising Female Leaders Spring 2018 Session February 1, 2018
- Walmart SVP of Merchandising Operations set to speak March 14 at Speaker Series January 31, 2018
- Visual Artist Recaps State of the Chamber Lunch January 31, 2018