“John Furner, Sam’s Club executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, said the biggest lessons the wholesale club might learn from Wal-Mart’s recent acquisition of Jet.com is how to target Millennials and encourage customers to put more in their online baskets.” Read the entire article from Talk Business and Politics.
- Build Bentonville lunch set for June 14 May 18, 2018
- Economic Development Initiatives for Greater Bentonville Area Chamber of Commerce to Focus on Entrepreneurship, Quality of Life May 8, 2018
- Training sessions for Small Business Owners & Entrepreneurs April 20, 2018
- Bentonville Bayou Bash Set for May 10th April 20, 2018
- Ben Hasan, Walmart SVP & Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer set to speak June 13 April 2, 2018