“John Furner, Sam’s Club executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, said the biggest lessons the wholesale club might learn from Wal-Mart’s recent acquisition of Jet.com is how to target Millennials and encourage customers to put more in their online baskets.” Read the entire article from Talk Business and Politics.
- WalStreet Fireside Chat – On Time In Full OTIF November Recap November 15, 2017
- 2017 WalStreet Speaker Series – Layout for Payoff: Design Drives Space Productivity Management October 30, 2017
- WalStreet Speaker Series set for December 6 – Walmart Culinary Center and Private Label October 30, 2017
- Greater Bentonville Area Chamber of Commerce Announces New President/CEO October 30, 2017
- Lakepointe to Host Business After Hours October 22, 2017