The Greater Bentonville Area Chamber of Commerce wishes to annually recognize outstanding Bentonville teachers at each of the following grade levels:
- Elementary (K-4)
- Middle (5-6)
- Jr. High (7-8)
- High school (9-12)
Core criteria for selection will include the following:
- Community involvement: civic organizations, church involvement, etc. If part of the teaching assignment involves working with the community (i.e. work study program, DECA, etc.) this will not count as voluntary community involvement. This category will count for doubled points so attention to detail on the teacher’s application will be important.
- Minimum of three years teaching experience in the Bentonville district.
- Displays desire to go beyond expected professional development requirements
- Exhibits leadership skills- in the workplace and/or community
- Uses instructional strategies and approaches that positively impact student achievement
- Promoter of the communities of Bentonville and Bella Vista
- Rapport with students
Deadline for nominations is January 18, 2019. Fill out and submit the online form below or Download the nomination form to fax or email.
Contact Kirby Romines for more information, email@example.com or 479-273-2841. Fax 479-273-2180.